Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thank You for the Donations!

Hey friends - Thank You to all of you who have already helped out. It means so much to his family. Words can't really express the gratitude I feel for your contrubutions and prayers. I found out today that his oldest boy is having a real tough time and my heart goes out to him. For those of you who can't make it to the services on Friday, please know that you are there with us in our hearts and we will be on the phone with you during the day. If you have specific questions, please leave comments and I'll post them and answer them the best I can.

~K

1 comment:

Heather said...

hi this is Heather. i used to know Chris in High School. I accidentally found this website and was saddened and shocked... What happened to him? My heart goes out to all of you and his children.